Join us for one week of creative fun!
This one week day camp is designed for children who are 5 to 7 years old. It has been created by licensed teachers and theatre professionals to provide a fun and educational environment for kids with a love for arts and the stage. In a safe and inclusive environment, campers will get to experience what it is like to be on stage, with drama games and activities. Outdoor active time will be balanced with arts and crafts projects to keep kids engaged all day long. A final showcase at the end of the week will provide a chance for your little star to feel proud of their accomplishments!
- engage in dramatic role play
- create 2 and 3 dimensional works that express their feelings and ideas
- use of audio, visuals, and technology to aid in creation
- express thoughts and ideas about a performance
- effectively communicate to an audience
Understanding Form and Culture
- identify and employ different styles of drama
- develop an appreciation for arts forms
- developing cooperative skills, collaborative abilities and leadership
- connect these skills to other subjects